AboutBusy Bee Property Management
Why You Should Choose
A Professional Property Management Company
What You Can Expect
When Working With Busy Bee Property Management
The professional property manager is conversant with the applicable statutes and regulations relevant to the management of rental property. In addition, the manager will typically perform the following tasks as part of the management service:
- Advertisement of the rental property
- Screening of potential residents
- Preparation and execution of rental agreements
- Disbursal of funds to the property owner
- Collection of rents
- Maintain deposit accounts
- Monthly and year-end accounting
- Coordination of maintenance and repair work
- Periodic property inspections
- Disbursal of deposits in accordance with state law
- Eviction of residents for breach of the rental agreement
- Advising owners on renting at the right price
Randy is the Broker for Busy Bee Properties and Weichert, Realtors – Home Pros. He has extensive real estate experience.
Erik is our accounting person. He has a natural ability with numbers and technology. He ensures that behind the scenes Busy Bee is running smoothly.
Property Management Coordinator
Marquita has extensive experience in property management. She works with tenants, owners and vendors on all routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs.
Peggy manages the staff and assists with accounting. Peggy keeps everyone on task and the business humming.
Tandy is the first point of contact for owners and tenants who call or stop by the office. She assits the staff in the day to day business of running the office.
Douglas originally established Busy Bee. He currently helps out with the Property Management operations. He is a licensed Realtor.